Highland Park Public Library cardholders can now download eAudiobooks and eBooks
to their computers and portable devices at any time of the day, from the comfort of their
To access digital books at www.eLibraryNJ.com you will need:
- A valid Highland Park Public Library card and your PIN. If you don’t already
know your PIN, please call or see a reference librarian for help.
- Access to the Internet.
- Free software for the device or computer on which you wish to use the materials
you download from eLibraryNJ. A list of compatible devices and software is
available on the left side of the screen under Getting Started.
When you sign in to eLibraryNJ, please select Highland Park Public Library from the
list of Libraries.
For instruction sheets on downloading media via eLibraryNJ, click below on the topic
you wish to view:
- Audiobooks (PDF)
- E-books via Nook, Sony eReader, etc. (PDF)
- E-books via Kindle (PDF)
- Downloading digital media directly to Kindle (PDF)
- Downloading digital media directly to i-Pad or other tablet devices (PDF)
- Please note that you can download and enjoy digital books at home, at work, or when you travel, but you cannot download them to the Library’s public computers.
- There is a limit of 5 items at a time.
- Loan periods are 10 or 14 days
Other Websites from which to obtain free eBooks
Many of the following websites offer freely available ebooks, usually classics, which are
in the public domain. Not all titles and websites may work for all types of eReaders.
- Project Gutenberg
- Ten Places to Get Free e-books
- Internet Archive
- Planet eBook
- Textbook Revolution
Please contact the reference desk at (732) 572-2750 or firstname.lastname@example.org