Calling all knitters and crocheters! The Highland Park Crochet & Knitting Group will meet at the library 3 times per month:
🧶 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 6:30-8:00 pm
🧶 4th Sundays, 1:30-3:00 pm
All levels of experience are welcome, including beginners! We will share resources and ideas.
The November 15th meeting will be a Yarn Swap!
Rules for the swap:
1. Bringing yarn is not required, but those who do bring yarn will be given first round priority for choosing yarn to take home.
2. Only bring yarn that you are ready to donate and part with!
3. Please make sure all yarn is labeled with the fiber content and weight.
4. Take as many skeins as you bring (up to 10. Feel free to bring more, but please limit the yarn you take to 10 skeins.)
5. Yarn selections will begin at 7:00. Anyone who arrives after this point will have to wait until everyone else makes their selections.
6. The order that people choose will be determined by drawing raffle tickets, which will begin at 7:00. Please arrive on time!
7. If there is extra yarn, the people who didn’t bring any or who arrived late will be able to choose from those.
8. Any yarn left at the end will be donated.