The Highland Park Public Library’s main building at 31 N. 5th Ave. is currently closed to the public for the Construction Bond Grant Renovation Project.
Library services are available at HPPL Express, located at 901 Raritan Ave.
This location is a small, boutique library where we are providing:
- A small browsing collection of adult, teen and children’s material,
- Holds pick-up,
- Municipal IDs, and notary service by appointment,
- Wi-Fi network,
- Computer and printer use,
- Reference and readers advisory services,
- Programming for all ages is continuing at the Highland Park Farmers Market, Community Center, churches, synagogues, and other pop-up locations throughout the borough and virtually.
Walking directions – We have created Google maps of safe walking routes to take you from the various schools in town to the new Express Library at 901 Raritan Avenue. Click on the check box on the left hand side of the screen for the site nearest your home for a safe route to HPPL Express.
The temporary location will maintain regular hours of operation:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, 10am-9pm
Wednesdays, Fridays, 10am-5pm