Thanks to a generous donation we are able to provide our community with free passes to the Grounds for Sculpture museum and sculpture park in Hamilton, NJ.
If a pass is not available on the date of the reservation because it was not returned on time by the previous borrower, we regret that we will be unable to fulfill your reservation. Thank you for your consideration of others who are waiting to use the pass.
- Grounds for Sculpture
- Liberty Science Center – show your Highland Park library card to receive $3 off admission.
How can I reserve a pass?
- Stopping at the reference desk
- Calling the reference staff – 732-572-2750
- Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can reserve a pass?
A Highland Park Public Library card holder who is eighteen (18) years of age or older may check out one pass per household. Library card holders must be in good standing; fined, blocked or expired cards are not acceptable People who work in Highland Park or who have paid a non-resident fee can also borrow a pass. Reciprocal borrowers are not eligible to borrow museum passes.
How many passes can I reserve a month?
One (1) pass can be reserved per month per library card.
How far in advance can I reserve a pass?
Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance.
How many people are admitted to a museum per pass?
Grounds for Sculpture admits 4 people per pass.
Liberty Science Center will take $3.00 off admission for each library card shown.
Where do I pick up my pass?
- Grounds for Sculpture passes must be picked up at the reference desk. Passes are checked out for 4 days.
Monday & Thursday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (July -August 10 a.m.-2 p.m.)
Sunday: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Do I need my library card to pick up the pass or go to the museum?
Yes, When you pick up the pass from the library you will need to present the library card that you used when reserving the pass.
Bring your library card with you to the museum in case they ask to see it.
Where do I return my pass?
- Physical Passes must be returned by closing time the day they are due.
- Physical passes must be handed to a library staff member inside the building.
- Please do not put the pass in the book drop.
Can I cancel my reservations?
You can cancel by calling 732-572-2750.
What is a “No show”?
If you do not pick up your pass on the day of your reservation it will be considered a “No Show”.
Because demand for passes is extremely high, two “no shows” in a 60 day period may result in a 2 month block on museum pass reservations.
What is the late fee or replacement fee?
- Late Fee: $10.00 late fee each day the pass is past due. Maximum fine will be equal to the pass replacement cost.
- Lost Fee: Grounds for Sculpture $50.00 plus $25.00 processing fee.
For more information and to reserve your pass, call the Library. 732-572-2750