Online Holds & Express Pickups
- Ensure that we have your correct contact information. Log into your account and verify or update your phone/email on the “My Personal Details” tab. If you don’t have a library card, apply for one online today!
- Find an item in the HPPL catalog and place a hold online. (If you are unable to place a hold online, or if you need your PIN, please call 732-572-2750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.) There are no fees for holds at this time! There is a temporary limit of 10 items per library card.
- Not sure what you want to read or watch? Fill out a Book-a-Bag Form for a librarian-selected surprise bundle: ADULTS // CHILDREN/TEENS // MOVIE NIGHT BUNDLES
- We’ll call you to set up a time to pick up your items. Staff will verify your name, phone number, and library card number.
- We’ll get everything ready for you, check out to your account, print your date due slip, and have everything prepared by the time you arrive to pick them up.
Highland Park Public Library can now print your documents for scheduled express pickup! The cost is $0.15 per page. Send your documents to HPPLprints@gmail.com along with the following information: First and Last Name; Phone Number (in case we have questions); any special requests (double-sided, # of copies, etc).
- Each printing request may take up to 2 business days.
- Please wait to be notified before visiting the library to pick up your documents.
- You can request up to 10 pages per week for express service.
- We only have black-and-white printing available at this time.
Keeping our distance while we increase our levels of library service is the best way to protect you! Thank you for your ongoing patience and support as we continue to plan and execute a phased reopening of the library that prioritizes the health and safety of the entire community.