Reserve a pass:
- Calling the library 732-572-2750
- Going to the library’s reference desk
If a pass is not available on the date of the reservation because it was not returned on time by the previous borrower, we regret that we will be unable to fulfill your reservation. Thank you for your consideration of others who are waiting to use the pass.
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- Grounds for Sculpture
- Intrepid, Sea, Air and Space Museum
- Liberty Science Center – show your Highland Park library card to receive $3 off admission.
Who can reserve a pass?
A valid Highland Park Public Library resident card holder.
How many passes can I reserve a month?
Two passes can be reserved per month per library card.
How far in advance can I reserve a pass?
Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance.
How many people are admitted to a museum per pass?
The admission conditions for each museum vary and are indicated in the description for each pass.
Where do I pick up my pass?
- The The Academy of Natural Sciences and Grounds for Sculpture passes can be displayed on your mobile device by selecting email pass. You can also print the pass on 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper or we can print it for you at the library Reference Desk. They do not need to be returned.
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space passes must be picked up at the reference desk, no earlier than 3 p.m. prior to the “Day of Use”. Day of use is the day you plan on visiting the museum. Example, if the “Day of Use” is Saturday, it can be picked up beginning at 3 p.m. on Friday through 11 a.m. on Saturday.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Wednesday & Friday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (July -August 10 a.m.-2 p.m.)
Sunday: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Do I need my library card to pick up the pass or go to the museum?
Yes, When you pick up the pass from the library you will need to present the library card that you used when reserving the pass.
Bring your library card with you to the museum in case they ask to see it.
Where do I return my physical pass?
- Physical Passes must be returned by 11am the day after the day of use. Passes due on Sundays must be returned at 1 p.m.
- Physical passes must be handed to a library staff member inside the building. Please do not put the pass in the book drop.
- Printed or digital Grounds for Sculpture and Academy of Natural Sciences passes do not need to be returned, they can be destroyed after use.
Can I cancel my reservations?
Reservations can be canceled up to two days before the “Day of Use”. You can cancel by calling 732-572-2750. If the reservation is canceled the day before or the day of the “Day of Use” it will be considered a “No Show”.
What is a “No show”?
If you do not pick up your pass by the “Day of Use” it will constitute a “No Show”. If the reservation is canceled the day before or the day of the “Day of Use” it will also be considered a “No Show”. Because demand for passes is extremely high, two “no shows” in a 60 day period may result in a 2 month block on museum pass reservations.
What is the late fee or replacement fee?
- Late Fee: $25.00 late fee each day the pass is past due. Maximum fine will be equal to the pass replacement cost.
- Lost Fee: Full replacement cost of the pass.
For more information, call the Library. 732-572-2750