Seventy years ago a great partnership was formed with Radio Station WCTC and the Borough of Highland Park. In September of 1946 the Highland Board of Adjustments granted permission to the Chanticleer Broadcasting Company to construct both the WCTC antenna and transmitter that still stands in Highland Park near the foot of South Fifth Avenue to the left of Donaldson Park. HP historian Jeanne Kolva has organized the library’s main hall display case with WCTC memorabilia that illustrates the history of the local station. Some of the items include antique microphones as well as the original Nixon resignation tape broadcasted by the station in 1975, and photos of popular broadcasters, all lent by the radio station. The exhibit also includes music surveys from the 1960s and 1970s from Kolva’s own collection. Kolva has written four books about Highland Park. The display will be available from now until June 30, 2016.